Wednesday, May 11, 2011

What A Week!

Does anyone else but me ever think they are meeting themselves coming and going? Sometimes life starts to make me crazy because all I am doing is running around. Since last week we have had our annual All-City concert which basically takes two full days out of my life. After that adventure I then had to teach all of my violin lessons on Friday instead of Thursday because of the other concert. Then between all of that I squeezed in a visit to the doctor for James just find out he had an eye infection and ear infection. Then we started the antibiotics and eye drops. In addition to all of this fun the antibiotics made James throw up several times (not fun at all)!

While all of this was going on my grandmother was in the hospital waiting to have her pacemaker surgery (which went very well). I felt like my hands were tied because I couldn't visit her because of my sick child. Then finally when he was  on the mend we made a couple of trips up to the hospital in addition to our normal schedule. Thank goodness we have almost made it to Thursday - Yay!

Friday afternoon I will be helping throw a baby shower for my good friend Gina! I need to make a final decision whether I want to make cupcakes or a cake.

Then after all of that craziness Jay and I will be celebrating our 7 year wedding anniversary on Sunday, May 15th. I will post more about that later.

Now that I am done rambling about my crazy week I do have to say I wouldn't trade one minute of it for anything! I love my life but sometimes I wouldn't mind a 24-hour break to just sit around with nothing to do!

3 comments:

  1. I wouldn't mind that 24 hour break either... but we will have a good time Friday at least... even if you don't decide on cupcakes or cake until the last possible second LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally looking forward to Friday! I just want everything to be perfect
    so you will have a really nice shower :) I think I have been thinking
    about the cupcakes/cake thing entirely to much ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just want to say the baby shower cake was wonderful, and you show post a picture of it here!!

    ReplyDelete